We have been involved with the music process for quite a few years now, mainly in summer months to work around teaching commitments. Our studio has been unusable between 2014-17 but we are back and ready to work with you.
Our showreel can indicate the kind of work that we can do, from epic orchestral pieces to drum and bass, mellow and sad to majestic and uplifting. Listen to samples of our work - all area available to buy immediately for your project at the link below:
* Full recording, editing, mixing and mastering
services for the Crandon Quartet
* Web page and e-commerce shop designed and implemented on behalf of Barn Door Records
* Various stock music sales including music used for E3 promotional video, Trivial Pursuit War of the Wedges TV commercial, and for an amusement ride.
* All music for "Fault", a short film by Blank Canvas Productions
* Full CD recording, editing, mixing, mastering and production of the "Samuel Gillespie organ" on behalf of Forde Abbey
* Full CD recording, editing, mixing, mastering and production of "Repertoire Favourites" of the Parnham Voices Choir, Beaminster
* "Onyx", background music for outdoors Hallowe'en event
* All music for "The Cure", a trailer by Max Guogle
* Full CD recording, editing, mixing, mastering and production of "A Celebration of the Tickell Organ" on behalf of John Mingay, Honiton.
* All music and some sound effects for "Dentally Does It", a short film by Rockfall Films.
* All music for "8:30 at the Italian", a short film by Rockfall Films
* All music for "Little Old Ladies", a short film by Stuart Hartley
* All foley, ADR, and some music for "Intuition", a short film by Alvaro Trujilo
* Some music for feature film "Kuch To Karo" by MVision Productions
* Web based advert music and voice over for DeepTrench.com
* Virtual Instrument Realisation of "The Sea" by Jonathan Kirby, Exeter.
Below is a list of our previous clients and projects we have worked on:
* Edited dialogue, SFX, foley, and mixing to EBU R128 standards for the short 'Fixie' - directed by Helena Coyne.
* Made complete music, sound design and dialogue editing for 'Eyes in the Dark' by Blackout Productions
* Music used in trailer for the book Conspiracy by Casey Alden. Published by Fehrman Books.
"When I needed to add music and sound design to my film 'Eyes in the Dark' it was difficult to know where to begin. As I director I'd taken care on how the image had been captured and I needed an equally strong sound track to compliment the visual and that's where Barry came in. It was a pleasure to work with another creative mind as committed to the project as I was and who could interpret my thoughts on what 'Eyes in the Dark' should sound like. I remember phrases such as 'less hero' being translated into great improvements in the score! It soon became clear that music and Foley added a huge dimension to the film which led it no only being selected for the HP Lovecraft film festival in the States but also being included in the festival's "best of" compilation DVD. It really is great pleasure to work with a great composer and sound designer such as Barry and look forward to future project together."
Alex White – Blackout Productions
"Barry was an absolute delight to work with. Our short film had some troublesome sound, which he fixed perfectly and graded the whole project to a professional standard. Not only a true expert on all things sound, he's also a true gent! Can't recommend enough."
Producer - Nicholas Elliott
New website launched! Tell us what you think.
Your project, our passion
Let us help make your project awesome
We are passionate about making your project shine in audio. Why not get in touch to see what solutions we can provide for you?
Cloud Nine, Honiton, UK.
© 2017 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.